NEW! The 2019 Version 1.0 Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain Ski Map.
- Individual Whistler and Blackcomb Ski Maps are now combined into one larger map that facilitates GPS tracking.
- Terrain coverage increased to include Khyber Pass (only the microwave tower road is labelled).
- New WB lifts included.
- Landscape orientation.
- Unique ski map orientation, designed in the direction of travel to help aid location and feature finding.
- Geo-referenced file using NAD83 / UTM Zone 10N allows you to pinpoint your location.
- Extremely high resolution base imagery, based on 10cm/pixel orthophotos.
- Classic peaks along with other high points and their elevations.
- Backcountry runs marked in black and with general route directions.
- Glaciers and their extents, updated from 2014 information.
- Mobile GPS positioning allows outdoor location pinpointing within 10 meters (based on the effectiveness of the GPS system in use).
- Detailed 10m contour lines extracted from digital elevation models (DEMs).
- Completely self-contained and requires no mobile network data connection on phones with dedicated GPS (some features require a data connection to function).
- Updated magnetic declination for 2019 (NOAA).